Head injury! Help!!

ChickenKid11

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 10, 2011
So this morning my rooster got hit in the back of the head because he charged and was going to spur so he got hit in the back in the head with a wiffle bat... Long story short he went down and got back up and hasn't been right since.... :( Will he be normal ever again or is there anything I can do?

Still need help!! Please he still doesn't look good...
idunno.gif

So this morning my rooster got hit in the back of the head because he charged and was going to spur so he got hit in the back in the head with a wiffle bat... Long story short he went down and got back up and hasn't been right since.... :( Will he be normal ever again or is there anything I can do?

Is it possible he has a concussion from being whacked on the head? Some symptoms of concussion are: confusion,personality change,change in eating habits,depression,nausea/vomiting,dizziness,amnesia,fatigue,loss of balance,etc. Keep him quiet and separated,make sure he is eating/drinking. A concussion is when the brain has been violently jarred,my concern is that his skull make have been cracked. Hitting anything with a bat is extremely dangerous. What exactly are his symptoms?

Last edited:

how is the rooster??

probably be a good idea to use a different training tactic

Back
Top Bottom