Heads Up Hatch-a-holics That Are On Sabbatical Until "Next Year"

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by UrbanMama, Dec 11, 2008.

1. UrbanMama

UrbanMama Gone Country....

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Quick, get your 'bators up and running...if you set some eggs today, they'll be due on New Years! Quick...get to work! [​IMG]

(PS I hope to be setting some buttons, and more BO's and BA's today! [​IMG] )

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Kelley, you are soooo bad!! (but good for the chicken population) [​IMG]

3. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hi Kelley! I just put some eggs in this morning. Does that mean they'll be due on New Years? Btw I've never met another person that spelled their name the same [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  4. UrbanMama

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    AllAbout: I am bad aren't I...but it's so much fun being this kind of bad [​IMG]

Attack Chicken: Is your name Kelley? That's too cool! I've only met one other person with the same spelling [​IMG]

5. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I was shooting for Christmas or New Years chicks, but mine are right between [​IMG]

6. UrbanMama

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    So you can join us on the New Years thread...and you'll be the one to start us off when hatching time comes [​IMG]

7. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    My promise to DH was no more incubating this year. So I can't hook it up until 1/1/9.
    He was wanting me to retire from incubating for good, so I have the honor the this year portion of the agreement. That was the compromise [​IMG]

8. UrbanMama

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Oh, he got you on a technicality! Too bad he didn't say no more hatching until next year [​IMG] Don't worry...we'll be willing to come out and play on 1/1/09 too! [​IMG]

9. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:He feels like I got him on a technicality, since he said 'no more incubating' and I said 'No, no more incubating this year.'
    And he ain't real happy about it, neither!

10. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Now THAT'S playing devil's advocate for sure, lol!! and here Pasofinofarms just emailed me that she has Ameracauna eggs -- but I'm trying to hold off until I get my THREE flocks integrated! (still have young ones in the brooder!)
    good things the roads are slushy & icy today, or else I'd be on my way to Houston to pick up eggs to incubate![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by