1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Healthy Chicks and More

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by jcbettyb, Apr 3, 2008.

1. jcbettyb

jcbettyb Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2008
    Longview, NC
    Hey!!!

I'm a newbie here and was wondering if anyone had ever ordred from Healthy Chicks and More? Here is their website:
    http://www.healthychicksandmore.com/. They apparently offer small orders and that is what I'm interested in.

Any thoughts?

Thanks...jcbettyb

2. MiniDriver

MiniDriver Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2007
    Massachusetts
    hmm, it's odd that they list only email contact, no address or phone. They say third generation in the business, but you'd think they'd want to trade on a familiar name.

I'd be very cautious about doing business with them.

3. jcbettyb

jcbettyb Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2008
    Longview, NC
    I saw where you could call and email them, but there was just not a lot of info. I just wondered about doing business with...whether or not anyone had (good or bad) or if anyone had even heard of them.

jcbettyb

4. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Never heard of them!!! Not a very good web site, either......

They are in Mason, Ohio. here's someone's comment on them: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080207155617AA7iAhS (scroll down)

I have had great experience ordering small amounts (as few as 3) from MyPetChicken.

Meyer Hatchery and Ideal also do small orders.

All three are known and respected....

Good luck
    Stacey

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I did a www.411.com reverse phone lookup on the phone number and it's a cell phone number in Cincinnati.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by