Healthy duck feet

BelovedBirds

Crossing the Road
Nov 8, 2021
England
I'm doing routine health checks for my ducks, they're good with being handled, so I want to check them almost daily, eyes, bills, feet, for any bumps or abnormalities.
I'm curious to see photos of normal healthy undersides of ducks feet-
I've seen a lot of bumble foot etc, but not many of healthy ones. Is any kind of bump or redness normal? Surely they can get small cuts and scrapes, and it's only getting infections that is the problem?

I'm doing routine health checks for my ducks, they're good with being handled, so I want to check them almost daily, eyes, bills, feet, for any bumps or abnormalities.
I'm curious to see photos of normal healthy undersides of ducks feet-
I've seen a lot of bumble foot etc, but not many of healthy ones. Is any kind of bump or redness normal? Surely they can get small cuts and scrapes, and it's only getting infections that is the problem?
I have also wanted to see some healthy feet/flippers!! I even tried to just look it up, and that didn’t really work. 😂

same! All the photos were of unhealthy feet and legs, except one. And it isn't a great example I think-
we need healthy duck feet photos!!
That was what I was thinking, I seen a few and was like
Ummm... I don’t know that what I’m looking at is “healthy” 🙄🙄
It’s crazy how people don’t go around taking pictures of their animals’ feet on the daily. What are they thinking? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
healthy duck foot picture lol

Attachments

• D5045334-CB95-42A0-B605-4F89BDCFF052.jpeg
    D5045334-CB95-42A0-B605-4F89BDCFF052.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom