Healthy - Good Food finds..

Momagain1

Songster
8 Years
Feb 13, 2011
Central IL
(*maybe we can sticky it??)

I am on WW and here are healthy options for me (and even for you..even if you DONT do WW)

Breads:

Mission -- Carb balance Tortillas (really high fiber and low fat)
Arnolds:-- these sandwich thins I use for everything and are super good for you..
arnolds - fill ems or whatever..they are used for hot dogs etc..

Flatouts-- tortillas -- VERY good for homemade pizzas with pizza sauce, cooked veggies and turkey pepperoni

snack:
Baked/reduced fat triscuits with 1 wedge of laughing cow spreadable cheese (my fave is the chipotle/queso..and the
Weight watchers brand is the jalapeno flavor)..

hostess 100 calorie li'l snack cakes: I <3 the carrot one...yumola!

PEANUT BUTTER:
PB2 -- Powdered PB..they process it so ALL the oils are out..super low in points..it allows me to have my PB and
bake with it etc..and eat it lol

http://www.bellplantation.com/

I'll add more as I go..but just wanted to get the post started!!

PLEASE when you make your contribution; please let me know if its low fat..'bcuz if its high fat/reg fat..then I can't use it..but it
doesnt mean someone else cant..

TIA! Looking forward to your faves..

Are you talking about good fats vs bad fats? Because I think WW doesn't care, and they should. Avocados - good fats. Peanuts - good fats, well all nuts for that matter. Eating good fats balanced with fruits and veggies is very effective in eliminating cellulite. And making your skin smooth. And having more energy.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
In MY life healthy is about eating foods that have fiber and lower bad fats. And yes it included cheesburgers and onion rings.

I can actually say "Where have you been Nora?" Kinda nice to see you again, if you can believe it.

ETA: She is talking about the 100 calorie snack packs they have out now. Completely unsatisfying IMHO.

Last edited:
Hmm, almost all of the foods you mentioned are not exactly healthy. Choose apples, carrots, homemade hummus, guacamole, organic corn chips, homemade granola, lunch meats, cheese, bananas, hardboiled eggs etc as healthy snacks. Don't be afraid of fat, just eat the good kinds. Stay away from processed foods. Not only is the packaging wasteful, you are getting preservatives and sugar (or unhealthy sugar subsititutes) in all of those things you mentioned.

Ok, the OP is trying to follow Weight Watchers. I have joined that danged program more times that I want to count. Finally coming to grips with what was wrong in my life helped more than that program ever did.

However, some people really need that program to lose the weight, so lets hear her out and she needs (I was confused by the original post, actually).

Back
Top Bottom