Healthychicksandmore.com

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by plfdchicknewbie, Mar 5, 2012.

1. plfdchicknewbie

plfdchicknewbie New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Plainfield, CT
    Has anyone ordered from Healthychicksand more.com? I never got my email confirmation from them and tried to email them and got no response. I am worried.

2. WildBunch

WildBunch Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2012
    Hope you get some useful post. Interesting web site... going to follow this thread...

3. plfdchicknewbie

plfdchicknewbie New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Plainfield, CT
    My chicks arrived today. All were in good shape. We ordered 10 Buff Orpingtons and got the free bird as well. They sent 11 BO and the one free bird. They shipped yesterday and they arrived at 5:00 PM so a little over a day. I would order from them again. It is nice to get the breed you want when you want. It was worth the extra expense per bird.

4. WildBunch

WildBunch Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2012
    Great to hear. Glad you got them healthy! I think that I am going to order from Southern Farm Hatchery, only because they are only about 200 miles from me. I am thinking about getting 3 different breeds, Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rock, and Salmon Faverolle? Small order, maybe 4 of each. Hoping this is a good idea? Anyhoots, congrats on the new additions! [​IMG]

5. plfdchicknewbie

plfdchicknewbie New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Plainfield, CT
    Thanks and good luck! Hope it turns out well. Our little ones are growing already. They are all doing well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by