Heard of or ordered from Red Top Chick Farm???

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by b-cuz, Mar 29, 2009.

1. b-cuz

b-cuz Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2008
    Meriwether Co., GA
    I saw an ad in our EMC monthly magazine for a hatchery I hadn't heard of before.
    Red Top Chick Farm
    Box 100
    Marietta, PA 17547

Does anyone know about Red Top Chick Farm or have you ordered from them?

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Never heard of them, sorry!

3. charlieschickens

charlieschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    I ordered a couple times from them last year. Was impressed with size and health of birds on receiving.

4. charlieschickens

charlieschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    I also ordered from them this year. They are also Reich Mountain Poultry Farm and Schlecht Hatchery (http://www.schlechthatchery.com/chickens.htm) If the advertisement is anything like the one I get, the prices on their website aren't the same. They are easy to deal with, usually have fast shipping, and ship healthy chicks. I ordered 200, they sent 220 and I think I have lost 7. Good luck and let me know if you order from them and your experience if you will.

5. BANTAMWYANDOTTE

BANTAMWYANDOTTE Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Kentucky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i ordered these healthy BEAUTIFUL chicks last week and haven't lost a one from red top and i , personally, think they are great! 30 chicks for 35 $$$$??????? Come on that is a GREAT price!

6. sharon1965

sharon1965 New Egg

Mar 28, 2012
    yes i have oredered from 3 times out of the last 5yrs.they always send extra chicks to cover any lost in shipping and i have only had 1 chick dead upon arrival.i would recommend them to anyone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by