Heart broken 11 yr old - Coyote got Elvis the Champion 4H rooster

Big hugs to your daughter (and you) from all of us!
hugs.gif

So sorry for your loss! That's terrible. My breeding rooster was taken last year, but I chased down the coyote and got my bird back alive. He was at the bird vet for a week.

I don't have any extras up for sale right now.
sad.png
I probably will in a few months since I have some chicks waiting to grow up.

Equibling,

Where did you get your white faverolles? I've always been interested in them but have never seen them anywhere.

Rabid--

I got mine from a lady who sells eggs on eBay. They were advertised as "show quality birds" and that her adults had won ribbons. The adults looked very nice==so I bid. I had good fertility rates, but ended up losing one "normal" cockerel & one pullet to the heat in July. So now I'm down to a white cockerel & two pullets. I ordered more eggs from her & five out of the six she sent are developing. I don't know enough about the white/silver genes to try & breed them...but I am selling my white faverolle cockerel to concentrate on my salmons. If you're interested, PM me. I'd be willing to do some trading around thanksgiving....when I'll be in Portland.

~Heather

I have a BO roo that should be SQ and several blue/black Orpingtons....let me know if I can help you. Free of charge
smile.png

I have a BO roo that should be SQ and several blue/black Orpingtons....let me know if I can help you. Free of charge
smile.png

ETA: Are you on the westcoast? I was just at the fair this last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Thanks for the offer! I think we have the roo under control thanks to equibling. Where are you located? I think we are in the market for some new hens and my daughter would love some blue and/or black orpington hens

Quote:
Thanks for the offer! I think we have the roo under control thanks to equibling. Where are you located? I think we are in the market for some new hens and my daughter would love some blue and/or black orpington hens

Im in Cle Elum, but on the coast quite frequently. My family lives in Maple Valley. I live in Cle Elum. I dont have any hens that I would consider show worthy for sale. I might be able to hatch you chicks if your interested in the spring?

Back
Top Bottom