Heart stolen by my girls!

shelbshelb

Hatching
Dec 27, 2015
Illinois
Hi everyone! I have a female Rouen duck, six hens, and one rooster. I've had them for about a year and a half now. I absolutely love my flock! They make me smile and bring lots of laughs and joy!

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm glad you are enjoying your flock so much. They are certainly a delight to have. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Yorkshire Coop

Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Aug 16, 2014
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Flocks sure do have a way of stealing your heart. Mine sure did and I can't imagine life without mine now. You have come to the right place here for all the chat and knowledge.

Enjoy BYC :frow

sunflour

Flock Master
8 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Macon,GA
welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

I absolutely love my flock! They make me smile and bring lots of laughs and joy!
X2 - My sentiments eggzactly!

IMO folks who wonder why anyone would want a flock would understand if they just visited and watched them for even a few minutes.

Enjoy the forums.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Poultry keeping is wonderful hobby, isn't it?

Top Bottom