Heart stolen by my girls!

shelbshelb

Hatching
Dec 27, 2015
Illinois
Hi everyone! I have a female Rouen duck, six hens, and one rooster. I've had them for about a year and a half now. I absolutely love my flock! They make me smile and bring lots of laughs and joy!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm glad you are enjoying your flock so much. They are certainly a delight to have. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Flocks sure do have a way of stealing your heart. Mine sure did and I can't imagine life without mine now. You have come to the right place here for all the chat and knowledge.

Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

I absolutely love my flock! They make me smile and bring lots of laughs and joy!
X2 - My sentiments eggzactly!

IMO folks who wonder why anyone would want a flock would understand if they just visited and watched them for even a few minutes.

Enjoy the forums.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Poultry keeping is wonderful hobby, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom