1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Heartbreaking

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lolita, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Wonder if they cleaned them up? God Bless them [​IMG] That is just heartbreaking

2. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Songster

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Yeah, that is sad to look at [​IMG]

I hope they get that mess cleaned up soon or there will be alot more of those pics on the web.

3. Lolita

Lolita Songster

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    Quote:I wonder if its even possible with such thickness to it... [​IMG]

4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    This is so sad and awful to see. [​IMG] If I lived near to the ocean, I would be helping those birds in a minute! (I'm a wildlife rehabber as it is.) I hope this is cleaned up as soon as possible, and as many of the victims of the oil spill saved as possible.

5. Lolita

Lolita Songster

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. backdoorchicken

backdoorchicken Songster

Jul 14, 2009
    newport news va
    i posted that link on my facebook page earlier and had to take it down because i could not stand to look at it anymore. it is breaking my heart. it is just so sad. no way can we continue to drill offshore. it is just not worth the risk.

and i hate the way the BP dudes look on tv. they are so cocky and care more about not losing oil than not losing earth.

7. patnjess

patnjess Songster

Apr 2, 2010
    Makes me sick litteraly sick. I live on the Gulf coast, nothing hear yet, but when it gets here I will be ready.

8. Lolita

Lolita Songster

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    I wonder how far this ban on BP I see going around is going to get. I hate to see that ad as well [​IMG] and to think drilling is still being considered.

9. Bawk Vader

Bawk Vader In the Brooder

Feb 11, 2010
    Belleview, FL (Central)
    They better get ahold of Procter & Gamble to load up on as much Dawn as possible. That is a big clean up ahead.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by