Heartbroking...

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
I had to go to the ER today, due to sharp pain in my stomach. They said I was over doing it and needed to go into strict bedrest, they called my OBGYN and he agreeded, so now I have to sell all my ducklings and goslings. I am heartbroking, but I have to do whats best for the baby. I talked it over with my husband and we decided its for the best for me to rehome my ducklings and goslings.
My husband did offer to take care fo them,but he already works full time and repairs the house we are buying, so it wouldnt be fair to ask him to take care fo anything else right now.
I feel so sad
sad.png

I'm sooooo sorry about that. Everthing will turn out okay if its God's will. Hope you and your baby will be happy no matter what. You can be surprised what joy they can bring you. Maybe yo can get more goslings and ducklings. I will be praying for you.

That's terrible. I'm sorry. I'd "borrow" your flock until you care for them again... But I'm so far away..... I wish you the best of luck

Well that's no fun....but you will feel better about it in the end. Not to mention less stressed. I remember overdoing it when I was pregnant and I paid for it too
hugs.gif
I'm sure after things settle down you'll get some more ducklings/goslings and the little one will be able to help you out then.

Back
Top Bottom