Hearts 2018

Pics

katsdar

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 21, 2012
Armuchee, Georgia
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

Here we go!!!

Block requirements.
12 pink and white hearts, you can applique, paper piece, make them from blocks etc, The white must have white on white. the pink is your choice. The block must measure 12.5 x 12.5 when finished.
You will mail all 12 blocks to me so I can sort and ship back out. Any questions just ask as I will be on here Remember to put the postage etc in your packs to me in a SASE.
Due date is March 15th.

Very sorry ladies, I can join in this one. I have too many deadlines to meet just now but I will stay involved if that's OK, seeing all your progress. Btw, Happy New Year from England.

Hi there the prodigal quilter here, lol. BYC is not easy to navigate or find stuff anymore so I'm not on it as much, but may try and see if I have time to play. I have several projects in the works so not sure.

Back
Top Bottom