Hello! My 15 chicks shipped yesterday and they were doing fine, but this morning I lost one that developed pasty butt. Another chick got it the first day and was fine after washing it off. I got them some sav-a-chick probiotic today to help, but I was wondering if the heat may have actually killed the chick? I live near Houston and the temperatures have been around the upper 90's. At night it goes down to around 80, but do they still need the heat lamp then? I just turned it on since they were all huddled in a corner, but then they started panting so I turned it off. They have space to move away, but it's a 250w bulb so maybe it's too much? The night before the chick died the heat lamp was on, and I'm starting to think that may have killed it o_o'' I'd appreciate any help with this, I really don't want to see another one go. Thanks!