My 24 Cornish X's are almost 5 weeks old. I have two heat lamps with 250 Watt bulbs in their area of the barn to keep them warm. Last night it got down in the low teens, and this morning they all seemed warm. At this age, can they produce enough body heat to keep themselves warm if I were to remove one of the heat lamps. I want to move one of the heat lamps to my hens coop, which is right beside the Cornish's area. I have limited outlets in the barn. That is why I need to move one the Cornish's lamps in lieu of buying another one for my hens. Any thoughts?