*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Oct 28, 2016.

1. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Free Ranging

May 21, 2017
    (@vachick15 )

2. vachick15

vachick15 Free Ranging

Aug 14, 2015
    Rapscallionville
    Meadowpaw sighed heavily, "Fine, I'll give it a shot. For you." she got up and swished her tail irritatedly.
    ~|~
    Sweetfeather smiled, "I've missed you, too."
    ~|~
    (You know, that's a very good point.)

Thunderstrike nodded, "We'll head out when he returns."
    Lilypaw rested her head on her paws, "I know, right? There's nothing to do. No prophecies that need fulfilling. No journeys to go on. Just... Boring apprentice duties."

3. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Free Ranging

May 21, 2017
    Frostypaw yawned. "Yeah.." he watched as he extended his claws and pulled them back in.
    All of a sudden, he scrambled to his feet. "We should find Rainpaw. She always has good ideas." With a clear goal in his head, he started to determinedly march towards the apprentice den, having no idea where Rainpaw actually was.

Nightbird found herself at the edge of Thornclan territory. She sniffed the air idly, surprised to smell a clanmate's scent. And it was fresh. Is that... Wildwind? She continued to sniff the air. Wildwind was less irritating than many of her other clanmates, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to socialize a little...

4. vachick15

vachick15 Free Ranging

Aug 14, 2015
    Rapscallionville
    "Good idea, she'll know what to do." Lilypaw agreed, pushing herself up and trailing after him to find their friend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: