*Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play

Pics
(Sorry!)
Silverstep gasped, "Stormpaw came into camp, then collapsed, she was about to say something!"

(It's ok!)
Nettlewater chewed up some dock and spat it on her scratches.She grabbed a large wad of cobwebs and started to wrap her large wounds and her face with the m.

"We should head back." Rainspark whispered, as a large snowflake landed on her nose.

Ravenheart muttered and got up and started for home.She looked into the river and gasped she jumped back."a....raven?"she hissed.Dhe ran to RainspaRk."We need to get home"she hissed.

Rainspark jumped as well, "A-a Rainstorm..." she murmured as she nodded and raced back to camp with Ravenheart.
~
Flamefang looked at himself in a puddle, and he muttered, shocked, "A, lion... Roaring flames?"

Ravenheart ran beside Rainspark."Rainspark.I saw something in the water.Togather, a Raven, a RainStorm, and a Roaring fire faught Brambles back.We have to find out what Bramblehearts doing!"she meowed,If she's still BrambleHEART, she thought.

Quote: "If she's still Brambleheart." Rainspark meowed, speaking her friends thoughts (XD).
~
Flamefang came rushing up to them, "Look, I don't care if you'll fully forgive me. But I just saw something, a vision in the puddle, and we need to work together! To stop Bramblestar! At least, I assume she's Bramblestar by now... But that doesn't matter, Bramblestar needs to be stopped!" he meowed.

"If she's still Brambleheart." Rainspark meowed, speaking her friends thoughts (XD).
~
Flamefang came rushing up to them, "Look, I don't care if you'll fully forgive me. But I just saw something, a vision in the puddle, and we need to work together! To stop Bramblestar! At least, I assume she's Bramblestar by now... But that doesn't matter, Bramblestar needs to be stopped!" he meowed.

Ravenheart nodded,"I saw a roaring flame, a Raven and A RainStorm fighting Brambles.Comeon,lets get back to camp."

Back
Top Bottom