Hello all fellow chicken lovers

Coop queen

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 22, 2012
Waller,texas
Hey, I'm from Waller, Texas. Me and my family have been raising chickens for a couple of years. We have a variety of breads. 3 naked neck ,3 americaunas , golden wynette , barrel rock, 4 sicilian blossoms, 2 white leghorns, and 3 rhode island reds. And a rooster of unknown origin named biscuit. We love them all! This week we received cuckoo maran, and spitzhauben chicks. This summer we will be getting our first bee hives. :)

Hi there! Welcome to BYC from Southern California!
D.gif

Hey, I'm from Waller, Texas. Me and my family have been raising chickens for a couple of years. We have a variety of breads. 3 naked neck ,3 americaunas , golden wynette , barrel rock, 4 sicilian blossoms, 2 white leghorns, and 3 rhode island reds. And a rooster of unknown origin named biscuit. We love them all! This week we received cuckoo maran, and spitzhauben chicks. This summer we will be getting our first bee hives. :)

Hi and Welcome..

Youve come to a great place for everything chicken, duck, emu...etc..lol

Could you tell me where you got your Spitzhauben chicks? Ive been looking a long time for them..:caf :idunno

Hi fellow 4 H er this is my sons first year and he is raising chickens , of course! If you have any advice, I would love to hear it , thanks

Back
Top Bottom