Hello all. New to BYC

HSbackyard

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 8, 2014
New to Backyard Chickens. We are in Wichita KS and have 3 girls who lay regular for us, good size eggs.1 Rhode Island red and two cinnamon queens. Looking forward to learning from the group.

Welcome to the BYC flock, glad you joined us. Have you checked our the Learning Center, it's full of great information and the best place to start? Afterwards the "Raising Backyard Chickens," forum should take care of most other questions you may have.

Hi. Im new too. In Mt. Question for the group...I am looking at adding a new hen to my flock. Has anyone heard of black Orvis ords breed? I cant find anything online. Thanks for help.

[VIDEO]Best of luck....they are all of dedicated breeders of all different breeds, find what works best for you and jump in with both feet...keep that passion the rest will follow....we always need top dedicated breeders that are willing to step above all the rest...NOTHING WRONG WITH TOP FOLLOW BREEDERS! KEEP EYES OPEN AND MAY THE BEST BREEDERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE! :)[/VIDEO]​

Hello from oregon and welcome to BYC
1f60a.png
1f423.png
1f413.png

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I've never heard of an Black Orvis Ords breed. There is a Black Orpington breed. Cinnamon Queen is one of a number of labels under which some hatcheries market there Red Sex Links, which are produced by crossing a red gene rooster with a silver gene hen, and like all Red Sex Links, they are egg laying machines. You will get loads of eggs from those two girls. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This IS the place to be for all the fun and learning!

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom