Hello All!

Noelanidawn

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2015
McMinnville, Tennessee
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to chicken ownership, we just recently moved to Middle Tennessee from Florida. We have 23 acres on a hilltop and we have an assortment of other animals too. We have horses, a mule, dairy goats, dogs, and plan on adding some meat rabbits as well. Our chickens are mostly Orpingtons. Right now we have a young breeding trio of Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, that will hopefully will start laying next spring. The quartet is Buff Orpingtons and they young also but are laying already. Then we have a Blue Orpington rooster with few assorted hens and we are currently trying to hatch out some Blue hens for him. And last but not least we have a group of Barred Rocks - a rooster and 6 hens. Thanks for your time and I look forward to learning and talking others about our birds!

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Sounds like you have a really nice farm. I would love to see some pics of it. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom