Hello all :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by smallfarmlife, Apr 15, 2017.

1. smallfarmlife

smallfarmlife New Egg

Apr 15, 2017
    Hello,
    My name is Rebecca. I am a huge animal lover and vegetarian. I am new to the forum ( just joined today). I currently have Four hens that I've had for just over a year that I got as tiny babies and then about 7 weeks ago I got six new babies!!!! I am still learning a lot and look forward to hearing and seeing information and just cute pics of all your guys Chickens! In addition to having 10 hens, I also have six dogs, two netherland dwarf bunnies, one cat and one bearded dragon! Below are just a few pics of my girls ( older and younger ) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BYCforlife

BYCforlife Overrun With Chickens

Mar 18, 2017
    Canada
    Hey, smallfarmlife! [​IMG]! Glad you could join! Those are some nice chickens! Here's a picture of one of mine.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. smallfarmlife

smallfarmlife New Egg

Apr 15, 2017
    Awww! Thanks & she is beautiful :)

4. BYCforlife

Mar 18, 2017
    Canada
    Sorry, Rooster [​IMG] He is a real chicken though! He hides behind all the other chickens when I try to catch one of them. I can see why you thought he was a hen! What a wimp he is. [​IMG]

I can sum him up in one emoji: [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  5. smallfarmlife

smallfarmlife New Egg

Apr 15, 2017
    Lol! Sorry! My phone just shows my a tiny pic! I'll have to get on the laptop and see the full photo but he is beautiful still :)

6. BYCforlife

Mar 18, 2017
    Canada
    [​IMG]

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Rebecca [​IMG] Welcome!

You have a beautiful flock.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share more pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Rebecca, so glad you joined us at Backyard chickens [​IMG]

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    BYCforlife That is MY emoji also [​IMG] your rooster and I both know "hide today, live another day." [​IMG] I feel a kinship with him already.

10. smallfarmlife

smallfarmlife New Egg

Apr 15, 2017
    Thanks so much everyone!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by