Hello All

BillW77

In the Brooder
Apr 16, 2018
Glad to have found this forum. My name is Bill and I've been raising birds for the better part of a decade now. Depending on what I've got going on I raise quail, meat chickens, guinea fowl and sometimes layers too. I've got a small farm www.sunnypatchfarm.com in Connecticut and in addition to the birds we raise pigs, bees and grow mushrooms on logs too. The farm's my side gig and I work in a medical laboratory by day. I'm hoping to learn new things share my experiences and buy and sell birds that interest me through this forum.

G'Day 7.jpg

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

Glad to have found this forum. My name is Bill and I've been raising birds for the better part of a decade now. Depending on what I've got going on I raise quail, meat chickens, guinea fowl and sometimes layers too. I've got a small farm www.sunnypatchfarm.com in Connecticut and in addition to the birds we raise pigs, bees and grow mushrooms on logs too. The farm's my side gig and I work in a medical laboratory by day. I'm hoping to learn new things share my experiences and buy and sell birds that interest me through this forum.
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom