Hello BackYardChicken Members!

AK Chicks

In the Brooder
Sep 13, 2018
I first got chickens four years ago when I finally convinced my parents to let me get a coop! I read every book I could find on chickens, and even designed and built my own coop.

Right now I have four chickens. A Silver Laced Wyandotte named Octavia, a Olive Egger named Prim, a Welsummer named Penelope, and a Buff Orpington named Poppy.

My other hobbies besides chicken keeping are baking and reading. I also have a Yellow Labrador Retriever. He never chases the chickens, so we like to joke he would be a horrible bird dog!

I found out about BackYardChickens.com online when I was searching the internet for chicken facts. I joined so I could get responses for my problems, and maybe help someone else out with theirs.

Thanks!

FARMER-CONNIE-GREAT-INTRO-F.gif
I first got chickens four years ago when I finally convinced my parents to let me get a coop! I read every book I could find on chickens, and even designed and built my own coop.

Right now I have four chickens. A Silver Laced Wyandotte named Octavia, a Olive Egger named Prim, a Welsummer named Penelope, and a Buff Orpington named Poppy.

My other hobbies besides chicken keeping are baking and reading. I also have a Yellow Labrador Retriever. He never chases the chickens, so we like to joke he would be a horrible bird dog!

I found out about BackYardChickens.com online when I was searching the internet for chicken facts. I joined so I could get responses for my problems, and maybe help someone else out with theirs.

Thanks!
balloons.gif farmer connie 150.gif balloons.gif

Back
Top Bottom