hello can someone help me? trying to find a trade/expo/? show for poultry

WarrenHound

Songster
8 Years
May 14, 2012
texas
in texas...around dallas I am trying but I cant seem to find one I tried joining the dallas backyard poultry meet up but ...nothing...ideas to search for somewhere I can buy breeds I normally wouldn't find? i am not even sure what to call it where they meet up to trade/sell chickens and other back yard birds.. little help? i am sure there has to be a show/expo whatever out here but no idea when or where...

Hi, I'm new to this site too. Planning to get my hens in the Spring. I am interested in showing and eggs. I have heard there was something in Canton but I'm not ready to buy so I didn't question a lot. Check with some of the feed stores - they may also have information for you. I signed up for the Dallas Meetup but havent attended anything yet. What breeds are you looking for? I know there is someone in Terrell that has a variety of birds for sale.

Hi, I'm new to this site too. Planning to get my hens in the Spring. I am interested in showing and eggs. I have heard there was something in Canton but I'm not ready to buy so I didn't question a lot. Check with some of the feed stores - they may also have information for you. I signed up for the Dallas Meetup but havent attended anything yet. What breeds are you looking for? I know there is someone in Terrell that has a variety of birds for sale.
bantams mainly

showgirls
cochin
d'uccles
dutch
polish
Japanese bantams

standards:
turkens
orpingtons
yokohama

thanks please let me know if you think of anywhere else I was hoping for a stock show or something for chickens

Back
Top Bottom