Hello everyone! I’m Lucy and completely a newbie!

Lucyhughes82

Chirping
Mar 6, 2018
Ohio
Hi! I’m a newbie to chicks and chickens other than holding a few growing up! I’ve always loved them and dreamed of having them and at 33 with 3 cavalier King Charles spaniels and no children me and my husband decided to go for it!! I tried to do all my research before bringing my chicks home yesterday but some questions you just can’t plan for! Looking forward to chatting and learning with all of you!!

thudson

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Apr 2, 2013
Gatesville Texas
:welcome Howdy from Texas! Let me Welcome you to the flock. You are right:thumbsup you can't plan for everything. So at anytime if you have any questions, issues, or concerns please feel free to ask. Hop into any one of the forums and a lot of wonderful people will be glad to assist you any way we can. :caf There is always someone that will have 1,2 or 3 answers for you:lau. We like to have fun because we enjoy our chickens so much! Sometimes we console one another:hugs:hitthen other times we help someone who has a tough issue:he but most of the time we are here:caf for fun:celebrate:wee. But seriously welcome, pull up a chair and make yourself at home:jumpy:bun.

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! :woot glad you joined the flock!! Hope you have an awesome time on this site clucking around!;)
BYC has a ton of information! Any question you ask is always answered! You can also share your breeds with people and discuss about them! Hope you have a great time surfing this site!

Top Bottom