Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by backyardbirder4, Nov 7, 2015.

1. backyardbirder4

backyardbirder4 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2015
    La Plata MD
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the cite and still fairly new to raising chickens, we've had our small flock for just a year this coming March and there's nothing that my father and I like better than watching 'chicken tv' as we call it and enjoying our fresh eggs. I found this website not too long ago and found the information in the forums to be very useful. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I too love chicken TV. It's great watching them going about their chicke business!! Lovely to hear you have found BYC helpful already. It's a great place for all the knowledge. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of great articles there, here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

3. tdepointe

tdepointe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2015
    Brooklyn, Connecticut
    Welcome to BYC, I agree the the learning center is a great place to start.
    Post on you state page and the forums have a lot of information. And don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  4. copper2

copper2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2015
    Eating a burger
    :welcome Glad you could join!

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Chickens are certainly entertaining, and all of us here at BYC have OCD (Obsessive Chicken Disorder). :eek:) X2 on Yorkshire coop; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

9. backyardbirder4

backyardbirder4 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2015
    La Plata MD
    Yeah I checked out the learning center for a bit, it's so nice to have so much information. And everyone has been so welcoming! Thanks so much!

10. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Chicken tv is our favorite show, chickens are very entertaining and can be relaxing to watch too!

What breed(s) of chickens do you have?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by