Hello everyone

Caeti

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 11, 2008
zephyrhills,fl
hello i am new to this forum my name is caeti i am 22 married my husband name is jeremy we have a 3 yr old daughter catherine which played a role in starting our chicken frenzy, the easter bunny gave her two chicks a rhode island(turned out to be a rooster) red and a bantam, any ways i begged to get them cause they were so cute , ( i grew up with ) but jeremy was not so sure with them , but after a few weeks of caring for the baby chicks he got the "chick itch"now nearly a year later we our proud caregivers of 11 ducks, and 30 plus chickens i just recently started incubating eggs my first batch to hatch (4) are now a week old very excited , and i have three duck eggs due next week, any way we are loving every second , we still get excited when we get green eggs and we watch when we see the leg horns go up to lay white eggs and our daughter loves to gather up the brown ones , gathering eggs, hatching eggs and our baby growing up(red , easter bunny gift began to crow and breed a few wks ago ) is all we really talk about anymore, now we are interested in finding poultry auctions , in the Tampa bay areas, so if anyone cares to share we would love to hear about it, but any ways this is me and how we got started i hope i meet lots of people and learn new things and am able to share what i know and learned or experienced.

welcome-byc.gif

Thank you very much , i am really enjoying the site i just found it tinight and i couldn't' stop reading , about others hatching the eggs i am glad i am not the only one who gets excited over new babies hatching, its great

Thank you every one , i not planing on going any where anytime soon ,
smile.png
this is just a great site , i love the fact that people are so willing to share stories and info, i have met some people that are just greedy when it comes to info LOL so i am glad i came across the site and yes i love to take pics of my chicks,
big_smile.png
:jumpyLOL

Back
Top Bottom