Hello everyone!

zephyricle

Chirping
Feb 4, 2017
California
Hey guys I'm zephyricle, QueenMisha's girlfriend.

I'very got a small handful of chickens, maybe 9 and 4 turks, including Twerp the bantam RIR, Friend the buff orp, Bearded Lady the easter egger, Oedipus the mixed RIR Columbian banny, some unnammed barred rocks, another easter egger, autralorp, a spurged welsummer hen, Ms. Nakie my nakie polish, Jake the narrangansett tom, and his three ladies.
At work I have a beautiful baby who is my good baby named grapes. Her real name is BabyGrapes 2.0 because she's named after Grapes the chicken, who sadly passed last year. Grapes is an easter egger (you can see her in my profile picture wearing them sunglasses) she's got a husband named Merlot who is pretty darn handsome.

Anyways I'm finally getting an account because QueenMisha convinced me to.

Welcome to BYC!

Great to have you with us. Good job getting her to join @QueenMisha .
smile.png

G’Day from down under zephyricle
frow.gif
Welcome!

I said Hello on the Norman and Norma thread but will make it official here.

Best wishes to you and QueenMisha!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks for joining us...nice of @QueenMisha to pull you in!

Back
Top Bottom