Hello everyone!

chicgrrl

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2018
So CA coastal north SD County
I decided to get some chickens for pets for my son and for eggs. It wasn't thought through a whole lot ahead, so once I got eight, two week old chicks in Nov. 2015, I scrambled to put together a coop and secure run. We have known coyote predators, so I didn't want to risk anything unprotected. One turned out to be a roo. We weren't thrilled we wound up having to rehome him, due to pressure from a neighbor, who got us served a noise nuisance abatement letter. We hatched one baby chick in June 2017, and lost one hen just a couple weeks ago, in April 2018 (she was found dead with no sign of trauma, so guess she suffered heart failure). We still have one buff orpington, the half buff orp/half black australorps, two black australorps and three easter eggers. I have been lurking a long time and think I did create a different login in 2015, but made this new one now since I didn't remember if I had one previously.

1336716-6c648343e1b3b333d1184ca0f9e2c3ee.jpg

Hello!
:welcome
We hope you have a great time meeting people with great tips here, and also, welcome back! Learning new things is the rule! Treat this place like your internet home! :D:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom