Hello Everyone!!

Angelskids7

In the Brooder
Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for adding me to BYC! I have been checking with your group threads for advice for about 4 years, helping my SIL with some things with her chickens. However, 2 years ago I decided I wanted to raise chickens, too. At present I have 15 birds. These are in 4 coops and a mixture of full size and bantams.

I have white silkie bantams, 2 calico cochin bantams, 6 whiting true blue, and 3 partridge rocks. Each group has it's own roo. I treat my chickens like they are my babies. My grown children tell me I'm crazy because I talk to my birds, as if they are going to talk back to me. LOL.

I live in the country where we don't have zoning laws to deal with. My neighbors have chickens and other farm animals, it's a great little neighborhood!!

I found BYC on a link when looking for what chickens could & couldn't eat and have been hooked ever since.

Thanks for adding me to BYC! I have been checking with your group threads for advice for about 4 years, helping my SIL with some things with her chickens. However, 2 years ago I decided I wanted to raise chickens, too. At present I have 15 birds. These are in 4 coops and a mixture of full size and bantams.

I have white silkie bantams, 2 calico cochin bantams, 6 whiting true blue, and 3 partridge rocks. Each group has it's own roo. I treat my chickens like they are my babies. My grown children tell me I'm crazy because I talk to my birds, as if they are going to talk back to me. LOL.

I live in the country where we don't have zoning laws to deal with. My neighbors have chickens and other farm animals, it's a great little neighborhood!!

I found BYC on a link when looking for what chickens could & couldn't eat and have been hooked ever since.
:frowHI!

Back
Top Bottom