Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Myhouseisazoo2, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Myhouseisazoo2

Myhouseisazoo2 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 27, 2014
    Arizona
    Good day everyone! This is Myhouseisazoo2 (my Twinnie joined earlier this month: Myhouseisazoo and I decided it was time to jump on the "bandwagon") we've just just recently gotten our first home and live with our own flock of chickens including black copper Moran's, copper Moran's, golden sexlinks, a wheaten and Bardrocks (11 in all with most being almost 6 months old) and have recently added three adorable Swedish Blues (they are a little over two weeks old now and are getting big fast!). In case anyone's interested; We also have two tanks of fish one is a fifty gallon with mixed chilchids, one 45 with mollies, a red eared slider turtle (his name is Mikey and he is in a tank on his own) and one older puppy know affectionately as our Lolly(kins). This is our first time raising chickens and ducks so we are voraciously learning all we can as we love them and are eagerly awaiting our first batch of eggs (hopefully in the next few weeks) and are more than a little interested in self sufficiency so any and all help is appreciated!!
    Thank you everyone! I hope we can all be great friends and learn from each other!!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Happy you joined our flock [​IMG]

3. Myhouseisazoo2

Myhouseisazoo2 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 27, 2014
    Arizona
    Thank you, I'm happy to be here as we've gotten a lot of great advice already and am excited to continue my learning experience!

4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] Glad you joined us! BYC has a sister site on self sufficiency, SufficientSelf.com, with some great info discussions. It's not as big and busy as this forum, but it's a great atmosphere and we love sharing experiences and tips over there.

5. Roger5560

Roger5560 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2013
    Murphy, NC
    welcome to BYC hope you enjoy this site as much I do

6. petrel

petrel Chats with Chickens

Hello and Welcome!

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community!

I hope you start to see those eggs soon! Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

8. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

9. ktn65

ktn65 Out Of The Brooder

[​IMG]

There is so much information here to learn! ENJOY!

10. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by