Hello everyone!

JediChicken

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 14, 2014
South Knoxville Tennessee
We just bought a new house and it came with a small barn/chicken coop. It is inside a fenced 3/4 acre. My wife and I just got our first chickens last week.9 Barred Rock pullets.I have been on this site many times in search of advise and info. It is very helpful. I've always wanted chickens since I was a child helping in my grandparents coop. So excited and looking forward to many years with my new girls and new chicken adventures!

Hi :welcome

Glad you joined the flock. Congratulations on your first chickens. Be sure to ask any questions you have everyone here to help. Wishing you many years of happiness with your new girls :frow

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Barred Rocks are a very hardy, dependable breed. You will get lots of nice, large, brown eggs from your new girls. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your BRs.

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined us.

I have 3 BR hens, and the are fun to have. You are quite lucky to have a fence and coop already and don't' have to build from scratch.

If not yet laying…do post your brag of first eggs on that forum.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! Enjoy this wonderful adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Lucky you to get a coop in place with your property!

Back
Top Bottom