Hello Fellow Chicken Cluckers

Bonnieh

Hatching
6 Years
Jan 16, 2014
Jessieville Arkansas
My name is Bonnie and my Husband and I are fairly new to all of this. we bought some Hens from a sale barn in Arkansas and they were very pretty birds. but as I read alot of people have the same problem we did. Preditors came in and killed all of ours except 1 and she is on my profile avatar we call her Mommie cluck cluck (just Mommie) and she comes by us and lets me pet her and its funny because when she lays an egg she comes out and starts clucking and strutting around.
we also have 2 brown Chickens one is a Rooster and a hen they came from my Mother in Law we keep them in a coop
we Live in Jessieville Arkansas, I have 3 Dogs a male Lhasa Apso a female red Boston Terrier and a female shih tzu Mix and none of them chase our birds. we have 2 guienies and 4 cats and looking to add more Hens to our little zoo.
I also have my own web site called sniffsnwags.ning.com it is a social website for cats and dogs and we grew and added fish birds rats. so now its open to all critters. I'm also on Face Book Bonnie L Hardman

welcome-byc.gif
I've never seen a red Boston terrier, do you have a photo?

images

Sorry about the loss of your birds. But it is great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

Back
Top Bottom