Hello fellow chicken lovers

Mr. Eddie

In the Brooder
Aug 16, 2017
Lexington,sc
Hello my fellow chicken lovers. I am Mr. Eddie and I have 2 hens and 1 rooster on my 1/2 acre fenced lot at my home. I have a border collie/ shepherd dog that we saved from the pound and all animals get along well. My rooster is a cream leghorn and my hens are brown and grey. The brown one is 2 years old and the grey one and the rooster are 6 months old. My leghorn is a beautiful bird that loves my brown hen but does not pay much attention to the grey one. I have named the leghorn "psycho" because he is crazy sometimes. They brown one is mama hen and the grey one is siggy. My son named her and that is his favorite. We have them in a fenced pen with a coop and they also get to free range for a couple hours in the yard daily. They enjoy eating grass and foraging around under the bushes. We are hoping for some eggs soon. Will send some pics. Thanks

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Hi welcome to byc it's a great place to be it's very informative as you have probably discovered I just want to give you a warm welcome to you and I hope you feel welcome here we are glad to have you!

Hello my fellow chicken lovers. I am Mr. Eddie and I have 2 hens and 1 rooster on my 1/2 acre fenced lot at my home. I have a border collie/ shepherd dog that we saved from the pound and all animals get along well. My rooster is a cream leghorn and my hens are brown and grey. The brown one is 2 years old and the grey one and the rooster are 6 months old. My leghorn is a beautiful bird that loves my brown hen but does not pay much attention to the grey one. I have named the leghorn "psycho" because he is crazy sometimes. They brown one is mama hen and the grey one is siggy. My son named her and that is his favorite. We have them in a fenced pen with a coop and they also get to free range for a couple hours in the yard daily. They enjoy eating grass and foraging around under the bushes. We are hoping for some eggs soon. Will send some pics. Thanks
Hello & Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom