Hello fellow chicken tenders

tclemts

Chirping
Apr 20, 2021
Superior Montana
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I got the five ladies I have now two years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 5 plus three new babies

(3) What breeds do you have? 1 Buff Orpington, Two Barred Rocks, 1 Brahma, 1 I think is an Auster White. # babies 1 Lavender Orpington,1 Olive Egger-Sapphire Gem cross, and 1 supposed to be a bluebell.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love everything about by ladies.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Fishing, working

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have three cats and one dog and a husband

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? google helped

so my question is, I was given these three babies. The one in the back is supposed to be a cross olive egger sapphire gem, the middle cutie is the lavender orpington, but the one i front is supposed to be the bluebell. Im not too sure because they are all different colors, but none I have seen has spots. Can anyone tell what she is, and if she is a she?

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 174754657_10217233147293022_4766434226877531084_n.jpg
    174754657_10217233147293022_4766434226877531084_n.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
You can post photo of her at "what breed or gender is this?" the folks there are very knowledgeable. The white spot at the back of her head makes me think some Barred Rock ancestry. I also see she has a light black wash over her yellow-ish feet) another Barred Rock trait in females.

You can post photo of her at "what breed or gender is this?" the folks there are very knowledgeable. The white spot at the back of her head makes me think some Barred Rock ancestry. I also see she has a light black wash over her yellow-ish feet) another Barred Rock trait in females.
She does remind me of my barred rock when they were babies, just not as many spots. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom