Hello fellow feather followers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Southofboston2, May 17, 2016.

1. Southofboston2

Southofboston2 New Egg

May 17, 2016
    Been reading your posts and information from the site for many years and decided it was time to join up. I've raised guinea fowl over the years and have kept chickens, but recently sold my entire flock of Guineas only because I had a buyer who wanted the entire clan and because my street was becoming a cut through and dangerous for wandering flock and drivers alike. I now have a new flock of chickens including roos and had my first hatch in March. I also acquired some Indian Runners last fall who are loving their new pond, but not so much the chickens they once shared night quarters with. Then there are two weathers who are the gate keepers of the paddock, but it's the birds who rule the roost[​IMG]

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

3. Southofboston2

Southofboston2 New Egg

May 17, 2016
    Thank you. Glad to be here

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, so glad you joined us [​IMG]. You may want to post any duck questions on the "duck thread."

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Now you can actively participate in our community and share your experience as well as learn some new things along the way.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

All the best
    CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by