Hello form France!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by e-fresh, Jun 13, 2016.

1. e-fresh

e-fresh Just Hatched

Jun 13, 2016
    Hi Ever,

Happy to be here and to share experience through this great forum.
    I'm Eric and I live in France. I live in the country side and has always lived close to chickens ;)
    Last here I wanted to make a gift for a birthday gift for friends. They expressed their desire to have a chicken coop, especially to transmit good values in their little girl. My friends have a small garden in the back of their house. After scouring the internet sites, specialty stores, the conclusion was bitter: yes, there is a plethora of functional chicken coops, but they are not suited to our tastes and our current contemporary environment. I drew a voucher for a « modern chicken coop » and offered it to my friend. All the guest have a good laugh. After few glasses of Champagne, we add the idea off doing to design a contemporary mini farmyard that can satisfy the landscape while ensuring comfort to the chickens inside it...
    Now I'll share the result...
    I post picture in the right section!

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community! I haven't taken a peek at your coop, but I will. I am sure it is fabulous!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our flock! :)

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome Eric

Glad you could join us here! I too shall go take a peak at your coop :D We have a coop contest running right now that you could make a coop page for and enter. Please do pop by ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-and-run-page-contest-winter-spring-2016/0_30

How to enter and make a coop page is all explained in the first post. If you can't make a coop,page you may just need a few more posts.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hello Eric and welcome to our community - thanks for the intro and I'll be checking the coops and runs forum shortly, to see your coop.

All the best
    CT

6. RingosGarden

RingosGarden Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2016
    Mound House, NV
    Welcome to BYC! I visited France when I was 17, specifically Beaujolais, Paris, Nice, and Monaco. I absolutely loved it and hope I can go back one day to visit again. Glad you've joined us!!

[​IMG]

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Bon Jour Eric, very nice to meet you. Can't wait to see your coop build

8. e-fresh

e-fresh Just Hatched

Jun 13, 2016
    That's a Great Welcome for me. Many thanks to BYC community. (and sorry for my English ;) )

9. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    :woot

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by