Hello from A R I Z O N A the hot state

hotmamaj

Hatching
9 Years
May 20, 2010
Buckeye
cool.png
Just had to get on this site after DH found it for me
I have 15 laying hens, 2 have gone broody on me. Other then that they are good girls. I really enjoy being in the garden with them and takeing care of them..... They make me Happy.....Looking forward to this summer and the monsoon season. If anyone else is in the area drop me a line and any advise for for the upcomming summer. I sure would appreciate it.
big_smile.png
Thanks J

Hey, welcome!
frow.gif
I spent the day gardening and I am whooped. so I am not waving as enthusiastically as I otherwise would be.
yippiechickie.gif
there. that's better.
Glad to have you with us!

Hi There and welcome to the BYC. It can be very addictive
big_smile.png
......We are also in Arizona and own tons of chickens. Be careful as it starts to heat up in the summer! Lots of water, shade and we even use misters a bit on the 110+ days.....Good Luck and Have fun!
thumbsup.gif

Hi and welcome. :) I'm a new member too, but I just had to stop by since you are from Arizona. My husband's family is from Tuscon and my sister-in-law is vacationing there right now. We live in Indiana now, but we still love Arizona!

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. Better hot than cold, that's how I like. Of course I was born in AR in Feb. I keep telling my DH that's why I can't handle the cold. I don't belong in Ohio.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom