Hello from Alabama!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BiophiliaDJT, Jan 13, 2017.

1. BiophiliaDJT

BiophiliaDJT Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2017
    Auburn
    Hey everybody! Ive been on here long enough looking at information on the menagerie of feathered critters that Id like, so I decided to start an account. Hoping I can get information and advice for all the dozen or so birds Id like to keep at some point.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our flock! If you haven't located it yet, the Learning Center is chock full of awesome information for the beginning chickener. Here's the link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!

3. BiophiliaDJT

Jan 13, 2017
    Auburn
    Thank you!

I have a quick question already, I can't seem to create lists, which is very bothersome and Im not quite sure why.

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Not sure I even knew what "lists" were before I read your question so I typed "create a list" in the BYC search box. Here's is one old thread that came up - hope it helps. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/862617/create-a-new-list
    There were other threads to explore if you'd like to do that search for yourself. [​IMG]

5. BiophiliaDJT

Jan 13, 2017
    Auburn
    Thats what I needed. Thank you!
    Apparently new members have to participate for a bit before all features become available.

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! So nice to have you joining us.

7. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Go Habs Go Premium Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Welcome to BYC! Best of luck with your poultry adventure.

8. LadyVictorian

LadyVictorian Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2016
    Minnesota
    Welcome, so excited to see what kind of birds you want to get. I'm a chicken and duck person myself but I might broaden my horizon.

9. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under BiophiliaDJT [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

10. BiophiliaDJT

Jan 13, 2017
    Auburn
    Thank you!
    And yeah I put as many as I found in my flock list. Need to add a few more to the database.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by