Hello from california

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GeeVee, Jul 24, 2010.

1. GeeVee

GeeVee In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2010
    Sonoma County
    Hi! I have a few back yard hens, and am currently incubating 23 eggs. It is day 18 and I can hear them rolling around in the incubator a little bit [​IMG] exciting!

2. Finn's Mom

Finn's Mom Songster

Welcome to BYC! Be sure to post pictures and good luck with your hatch!

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG]

4. cluckiemama

cluckiemama Chirping

Mar 19, 2010
    how exciting! Keep us posted and good luck! We are so excited to have found 3rd egg today. First was 7 days ago, second was yesterday and third today. I love these girls!

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Hey from Riverside!!! Where are you? [​IMG]

6. GeeVee

GeeVee In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2010
    Sonoma County
    I am in sonoma county!

7. Zinmaker

Zinmaker In the Brooder

Jul 2, 2010
    Hello GeeVee in Sonoma County as well, have 4, 2 month old chicks, 2 Silver Wyandotte's and 2 White Plymoth Rocks, new to this forum. Just named them Abija, Briquette, Shakie, and Bakie. I'm having trouble telling the white ones apart so they are called Shake & Bake. Looking forward to fresh eggs around the end of October or so.

8. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] & [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I'm excited for you! Haven't hatched any eggs but can imagine! We moved to Cambria from Sonoma (Petaluma) and Marin. We sometimes miss the change of seasons that you experience. Sending best wishes an:welcome

10. GeeVee

GeeVee In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2010
    Sonoma County
    Thank you for the welcome wishes.
    Today is the beginning of day 20, and there are 2 pips, rocking eggs, and a few chirps here and there [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: