Hello From Charleston TN

Barn Yard Birds

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 5, 2012
I was a member last year and we were hit by a Tornado in April of 2011 and I lost everything.
incubators, brooders, chickens, quail, turkeys, and over 200 newly hatched babies quail and chickens.
I love my birds i still get excited each time one is hatched. Joy them so much and we bought a house n Sept to replace the home we lost and since the begining of the year we have been trying to rebuild what we love to do. I am not where I want to be but I am trying. And last week I lost my husband. So a week of mourning and trying to realize our lives without him is going to be very hard. ya all have a good one

I was a member last year and we were hit by a Tornado in April of 2011 and I lost everything.
incubators, brooders, chickens, quail, turkeys, and over 200 newly hatched babies quail and chickens.
I love my birds i still get excited each time one is hatched. Joy them so much and we bought a house n Sept to replace the home we lost and since the begining of the year we have been trying to rebuild what we love to do. I am not where I want to be but I am trying. And last week I lost my husband. So a week of mourning and trying to realize our lives without him is going to be very hard. ya all have a good one

Welcome back, I am so sorry for all of the losses, but most important, your husband. Glad you have the house and chickens and I am sure family to help you through such a difficult time.

hugs.gif
I am so sorry for your loss.
I will have your family in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom