Hello from Chatham VA!!

keatts88

Hatching
Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for adding me to this group. I have been reading posts on this page for years, but never joined. I have a wide variety of chickens and a few turkeys as well. I have raised chickens all of my life as wonderful pets and can't imagine life without my yard warriors!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I love the term "Yard warriors" :D Many of us were lurkers before joining, I was one too for a couple of years. I'm sure your years experience will help many members.

Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Welcome to BYC, "officially". A lot of us were long time lurkers before taking the plunge, we are glad to have you here.

welcome-byc.gif

"Yard warriors"! Funny, I've never seen that term before. Sounds like you are enjoying your birds a lot, you're going to fit in here just fine
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom