Hello from CT! šŸ–

I came over here after I looked at your other thread. Welcome to BYC! :frow Are you homesteading, or (for now) just doing chickens?

lol I would feel cocky calling myself a homesteader! I feel still too new to it, I guess. Everyone says I just like to find more excuses to stay home (they're not wrong šŸ˜‰).
We started with angora rabbits and raised garden beds for veggies when we bought our first home about 3 years ago, and it's grown since then. I grew up on a farm and married into suburbia so I'm always trying to find ways to add more "farmlife" into our life.

We've been talking about getting chickens since we started house-hunting, but I -ahem- "surprised" my husband and toddler in Jan with hatching eggs :oops:. It was time!

lol I would feel cocky calling myself a homesteader! I feel still too new to it, I guess. Everyone says I just like to find more excuses to stay home (they're not wrong šŸ˜‰).
We started with angora rabbits and raised garden beds for veggies when we bought our first home about 3 years ago, and it's grown since then. I grew up on a farm and married into suburbia so I'm always trying to find ways to add more "farmlife" into our life.

We've been talking about getting chickens since we started house-hunting, but I -ahem- "surprised" my husband and toddler in Jan with hatching eggs :oops:. It was time!
welcome from Getaclue.gif

How many did you hatch?

Back
Top Bottom