Hello from Dawn and Norm in Florida

DField4

Hatching
Jun 9, 2016
Hi, just getting started with some chickens. We got a white Silkie roster from an auction, got him some girl friends too. They are partridge's and a blue splash. Then my husband got some Rhode Island Reds. We also bought some bantam chicks.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....very pretty! I don't keep Silkies, but boy are they sweet looking. You might want to stop by our Silkie thread for some chatting, stories and pictures of your Silkies... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/297632/silkie-thread

So glad you could join our community! Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our flock! :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What a lovely pic you have posted :D Sounds like you flock is growing well, do t worry it happens to us all! What breed are your bantam chicks? I have some bantam polish and they are fab little birds.

Good luck with your flock in the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi there, welcome. I am new here to. I would love to have a silkie one day so I can have a broody hen.

Hello and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. It seems that chicken maths has got you already - great news
smile.png

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom