Hello from Down Under!

Robins Ranch

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 24, 2013
Hi all, my partner and I have recently gotten into chickens by incubating some eggs. We currently have New Hampshires, Barred Plymouth Rocks and Gold Legbars, all of which are my babies lol. Looking forward to sharing with you all, and learning from you all, as we travel along in our journey with poultry. Please be advised that this is my first time using a forum, so bare with me as I stumble through this lol! Hope to get acquainted with a lot of you soon

Welcome to BYC. Make yourself at home. We try to be a pleasant lot here, and if we aren't the mods modify our behavior.
lol.png

Thanks, will no doubt be reading through the FAQS this weekend lol and will keep an eye out for Sourland lol

Thanks all, can't wait to put my next lot of eggs in the incubator in a couple of weeks and start this season!

welcome-byc.gif
you are already ahead of the game, you had successful hatches
jumpy.gif
good for you. If you get homesick on here you can always wander over to "Six states and one funny little Island," one of the Aussie threads on here. Or lurk around the EMU threads. Glad you joined our flock.

Back
Top Bottom