I live in a coastal city that recently changed the rules to allow up to four hens (no roosters) here so I am "adopting" some of my sister-in-laws hens. I don't have the hens yet, but I ordered a coop and it was delivered. Unfortunately it has been raining ever since so I haven't been able to put it together. I was going to get the hens after Thanksgiving, but I am a little concerned about some additional travel I am doing and was wondering if I should wait to get the chickens when I return (one 10 day trip and one 7 day trip about a week apart in December). My sister-in-law is flexible about when I take them. Thanks and happy Thanksgiving and Hanukkah.