Hello from flyboy11

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by flyboy11, Apr 21, 2008.

1. flyboy11

flyboy11 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2008
    West Virginia
    Hey everybody, i love this forum. I am 11 years old, and I love to raise chickens, Fly fish, hunt , fish, play football and spend time with my family, especially my dad, flyman39. I just got 10 new golden laced wyndotte chicks today. And I already have a crevecour hen, I had a rooster but he got took by a hawk. I also have 4 roosters, 1 Americana, 1 blue laced red wyndotte, 1 speckled sussex, & 1 silver penciled Rock. I have 3 black giant hens, 2 speckeld sussex, 3 brown leghorns, and 4 6week old chicks that are mixed. I would love to have about 3 Barnvelders. I really look forward to talking to everybody. My dad says this is a really neat site.

Flyboy11

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see pictures of your birds. [​IMG]

3. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Hi! And welcome! I have a daughter that is 11, and I hope you feel welcome here!!! I, too would love to see some pics of your chickies.

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Welcome to the forum!

Isn't it past your bedtime? [​IMG]

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Good to see ya on here, hope to see/hear more from ya..........

6. flyboy11

Apr 21, 2008
    West Virginia
    Thanks for the welcome. And I will try to get you all some pictures as soon as I can.

7. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Welcome

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Hey flyboy11, whats your name? Do you have a bator for hatching eggs? Is there any other breed of chickens that you would like to have, but dont? Are you wanting any ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas, quail, or pheasants? Just wondering...............

9. flyboy11

Apr 21, 2008
    West Virginia
    No I don't have an incubator, I let my hens hatch the eggs. But my dad is getting one soon. But I would like to have some barnvelders. And I'd love to have some ducks & a couple turkeys.

Well I have to go to bed now.

10. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Thats cool, let me know when you get a bator up and going, I'll fix you up with some duck and turkey eggs..........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by