Hello from Gilbert AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kwatkins386, Feb 20, 2017.

1. kwatkins386

kwatkins386 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2017
    Gilbert AZ
    Hello all my name is Kimberly I am brand new to this chicken thing since I found two baby's by our local pet store ( they do not sell chickens) so I am learning !! Any knowledge is always welcome !! Cheers!!!

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Kimberly. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. The Learning Center - above, is the best place to start a chicken education.

1 person likes this.
  3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, Kimberly, and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! On top of the Learning Center, if you'd like to chat with some of your poultry owning neighbors, you might also check out the AZ thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Kimberly [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Hi Kimberly, make yourself at home here and always feel free to ask questions (or share pictures [​IMG]).

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Howdy, and welcome to the flock! Glad you decided to join us, please make yourself at home here and enjoy BYC! :frow

~Cuz

8. silkieRaiser

silkieRaiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2016
    Seattle, Washington
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BYC is a wonderful place to get info about all kinds of poultry!!! Hope to see you around the forums!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by