Hello from Harrison, New York

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aladore, Mar 17, 2017.

1. aladore

aladore Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2017
    I just hatched four duck eggs for my daycare. Instantly fell in love with them. The children love them too. I'm new to this. Only raised dogs and cats. I'm sure I will be reaching out for some much needed help.

2. dewtattoo

dewtattoo Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2017
    Modesto, CA
    My Coop
    Hello from California, and [​IMG]. You have definitely come to the right place to find much needed help :)

3. rooster58

rooster58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2016
    Upstate NY
    Welcome aboard from Oswego!!

4. Tlmcq

Tlmcq Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Pomeroy, OH
    Hi, I just got my new additions yesterday...Hope they get along with my chickens[​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]Please reach out to the fine folks on the "Duck threads.," They can answer your questions with authority. I don't know much about ducks.

6. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
  7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under aladore [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you and your little ones all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

8. Tlmcq

Tlmcq Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Pomeroy, OH
    Thanx I was just showing y'all pics of my newest additions. I've been coming here for years and just decided to sign up...You all are great!

9. GaChicklette

GaChicklette Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2017
    Rockmart, Georgia
    Hi there from Georgia!! And welcome!!!!! [​IMG]

10. aladore

aladore Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2017
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'm a little nervous about this next step in my life with my little ducklings. Not getting much support and enthusiasm from friends and neighbors. My children and husband are all on board. I guess that's all that matters. Thanks for listening

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by