Hello from Kauai, Hawaii!!!

MissionOhana

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 14, 2016
North Georgia
I've been reading over the forums on this page the past few days and decided to join. There seems to be so much helpful information shared here! I've raised egg layers in the past but never fully on my own! I'm expecting my first shipment of chicks (couldn't find any locally on my small island) tomorrow. They actually should have arrived today so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they'll all be ok. They are my first real little ones I'm raising 100% on my own. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh I do hope your babies arrive safely soon! It sure is difficult to wait!!

But you have come to the right place for all the fun and learning. Definitely follow the link that redsoxs has left for you to the learning center. Lots of helpful articles on raising your new little ones.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock! :)

Glad to Welcome you to Backyard chickens.
ya.gif
My brother's favorite getaway spot is Kauai, he has visited at least half a dozen times

Thanks everyone! I have been researching like crazy before I even ordered my chicks. A lot of good info I actually found right here. im crossing my fingers too and hoping my babies arrive early tomorrow morning, luckily I live in a small town and my post master knows I'm anxiously awaiting there arrival!

@drumstick diva. It is a beautiful place! I dont think I could ever live anywhere else!

Back
Top Bottom